Welcome to my Blog!

Thanks for visiting...

Monday, August 27, 2012

Monday Blues...


Oh my gosh! I CANNOT shake this headache. I have been in pain since Wednesday of last week and it doesn't seem to go away. It has transferred sides so hopefully that is a sign it is making it's way out. It has been extremely debilitating and to be honest it has really shut down my workout mojo. When the alarm went off this a.m I could hardly open my eyes it hurt so bad. I hit snooze and gave myself a few more hours to rest. I am actually really glad I went ahead and slept because that helped me get through work. Once I got home I decided that I needed to workout, that I could not let a headache that I have had for 5 days stop me from doing what I need to do. I did a rainy day workout from Bethany's blog, since I did not have time for Fit Camp, and after the first 5 mins I was no longer thinking about my headache. I even got some really nice back cracks that seemed to relieve the pressure in my head. I am a chronic sufferer of migraines and tension headaches, but I was hoping that eating clean would cure those. I cannot give up hope though that eating clean will cure those since they have already decreased substantially since starting the program. One thing I did catch today was that I was getting pretty liberal with my portion control. I have not been as strict on measuring things or adding in the additional veggies per meal. That will change tomorrow. I cannot let my progress be hindered by laziness or ignorance. I will keep straining ahead toward the prize. Week 2, day 1, one step closer to my happiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment