Welcome to my Blog!

Thanks for visiting...

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Duke and Roxy...


Duke got in the good will pile...

Have you seen these babies?! I came home from work yesterday to find that they have escaped from the fence. :( By the time I got home Animal control was called so there was no way I could go pick them up. It has made me pretty sad. I am proud of myself that I did not give into emotional eating though. I did not even think about it.Yesterday was one whirl wind of a day and I am just ready to put this week behind me. Prayers are definitely needed. I have been good with me eating and exercising though so I can say it is not a complete bust. I had an acquaintance of mine yesterday going on and on about how stressed she was and all she wanted was a snickers. That caused my ears to go up because it made me see that in the world we live in now people, myself included, have fallen into the trap that food can substitute for ANYTHING. Ugh, what a disgusting thought! Today should be interesting... I will update you on the status of my sweet Duke and Roxy when I get off work. Ready to start this day...
See the picture above... I made it to yoga. Let's just say I am definitely not the best at yoga. I will go back next week and HOPE that I enjoy it then. Also, I got my sweet babies back from the "doggie jail" and after $120 we got them back and they are home. They did, however, come back pretty beat up. Roxy's poor pad's were ripped off and she hurt her hip really bad. We will give her the night to rest and if she does not show signs of improvement we will take her in to the puppy hospital. My poor heart is so broken for her. Duke has a pretty beat up leg, but he will be just fine. This week has been such a whirlwind and as I sit here resting with my cup of coffee I feel a little relaxed...maybe it was the yoga?! hummmm...namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment