Welcome to my Blog!

Thanks for visiting...

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Down Falls and Pit Stops...

You see that picture?! You see those delicious fries?! Those things are the biggest struggle I have with eating clean. I crave fries all the time and every time I am around them...what do I do?! I eat them. WHY OH WHY is this so dang hard? I realized last night when I was leaving Chick Fil A, three things, 1) fries are on my hit list. Those things have GOT to go. 2) I was not prepared and when you are not prepared you fail. 3) When pulling out of the parking lot I could not even remember what they tasted like. Sounds like a waste to me. I have been pretty lax and I need to tighten up if I want my body to tighten up. I waste too much time "thoughtlessly" eating.  I have not been going crazy or anything but last night at dinner was a prime example. I ate those dang fries with no remorse...until after they were gone. I need to quit being a grazer...grazing is for cows...and I REALLY don't want to be a cow. September is looking to be quite a fearful month for me eating clean wise. Football Season (ROLL TIDE,)labor day weekend, my anniversary, and my birthday! I guess I have to look at it differently from now on. Actually I need to. I will have to make sacrifices. How about a little dessert NO dessert on my anniversary, but maybe some on my birthday? Idk. I can only take it a little at a time. I am really looking forward to September though. It is hands down my favorite month, and of course the reason being, it celebrates me! Tim and I got a new living room set already for our anniversary so I doubt I will be showered with gifts, but I do have a little something up my sleeves. I am HOPING for football tickets for my birthday! hint...hint... Roll Tide!

No comments:

Post a Comment