Welcome to my Blog!

Thanks for visiting...

Friday, August 31, 2012

Anniversary Weekend... yay! :)

Wedding day bliss
 
YAY! I am so excited... not only is it a long weekend it is also my Anniversary weekend. I am so excited. The greatest thing about getting married on a holiday weekend, besides getting married, is having a mini vacation for my anniversary EVERY year. We were going to go away like we always do, but our favorite places are getting hit by hurricane Isaac, so we will be staying in the Augusta. Tonight we are going to my favorite local restaurant Frog Hollow. I LOVE that place. It should be pretty easy to get in a good meal and no over do. Another weigh in tomorrow. So let's raise a glass to another year past and many years ahead of us! I am going to enjoy my husband and I will update you after the weigh in.

No comments:

Post a Comment