Welcome to my Blog!

Thanks for visiting...

Friday, June 29, 2012

What a week...

All I can really say is I am SO hormonal! UGH. It is the week before my period and I am DEFINETLY suffering from pms symptoms. I am extremely lethargic, bloated, irritable as all get our, and so tired! I have struggled with going to bootcamp this week. Partially because of my foot that I hurt and just pure exhaustion. I am not looking forward to the weigh in tomorrow as my body just feels SO bloated. I also messed up this week and I am so embarassed. I had some of my husband's fries and I could feel that emotional eating come back. A few meals later I was still battling the urge to eat out of boredom. I have finally moved past that and I am feeling better. I am disappointed but I am not going to let it wreck everything I have worked for. I had my first BC with Bethany this week and I cannot tell you how hard it was! She is intense!!! Also, yesterday at BC Mary had us run our mile and I ran it is 9:32!!! I was so excited. I wanted to make it in under 10 and that helped me get my confidence back. I am planning on bootcamp tonight and then we have the 5k tomorrow morning. It is supposed to be around 106 so I am a little nervous about that. We will see how it goes. I will update you on my weightloss tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Girl, don't be embarrassed, its OK. You are human. Those few fries will be fine. You are doing great! Keep it up! And way to go on that mile!!!! Thats awesome!

    ReplyDelete