Welcome to my Blog!

Thanks for visiting...

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Gotta get back into the swing of things...

Man! This week has been insanely hard. I have not been binge eating which is a huge successs with everything that is going and how stressful life has been. I haven't been able to workout like I would like but it will be ok. I want to get back into my daily workout schedules this weekend since I probably need to rest this week. Two weeks in a row I have had to take it easy and I am annoyed with that. I do not have much to  say as my focus has been on what is going on in my life over the program. I know it is not good but sometimes life gets in the way of what is best for you. I was able to take some time and rest yesterday at Lake Murray with Mamma Marie and Kevin. The food options were horrible but I really did my best. I did, however, allow myself a slice of cookie dough pie. It was good! I am glad to be back though and I am so ready for Tim to get home. This week has been so hard without him but I know he is doing wonderful things at student life camp. I love that he has such a passion for teaching and loving Jesus. What a wonderful man. I have only been at work since 12 but it sure has been the longest day of my life. Ready to get back into the swing of things.

No comments:

Post a Comment