Welcome to my Blog!

Thanks for visiting...

Sunday, June 10, 2012

So hungry

So this weekend has been CRAZY! Yesterday was the shower and it is now over. My house still has chairs all over, decorations falling down, and I am sooo exhausted. I weighed yesterday and lost 0lbs. I stayed exactly the same, but I was ok with that. With being on my period a no loss but no gain is ok with me. At the shower I did pretty good. I had one cream cheese salsa dip that was my downfall. I did not go crazy but I definetly did not need it. I hated that literally I had NO time to eat at all until that shower and the only thing I could eat was raw veggies because the fruit bowl had melon in it. I wish I could have eaten it but oh well. When everyone finally left and Linsey and I settled down it was 7:30 and I was starving. Linsey and I had a wonderful time just chatting and ended up going to Takosushi, my favorite, and we had some edemame and I had a philadelphia roll and we split another. I felt so horrible by not having all the wonderful vegetables I have grown accustomed to. I felt that made my day a failure. Today was not any better. I woke up a little late and had to be at church for praise band practice by 8:15 so breakfast was on the run. When we got to sunday school class, once again, I was starving and there was NOTHING I could eat. I did end up getting 3 baby quiches and took the crust off. Still hungry. After church we went to Ruth's as a group and let's just say that will be the last time I eat there. I ended up having hamburger with onions, collards, and a side salad. I stayed away from all of the wonderful things I did want...but it turns out Tim said it was not good for him either. I came home and took a nap and made sure I got up and had something packed with veggies so I ate a leftover salad. Still hungry. I am waiting on tim to get back so I can figure out the schedule for tonight but I am kind of tired that every Sunday I am tempted (3 times) to eat crap. We have fellowship tonight and I asked Erin what she was providing and let's just say none of it I can eat. So discouraging. I have two weeks to really see a change on the scale but today was the hardest day so far. I felt like cheating so many times...ugh! I have decided to give up creamer and sugar in my coffee for this week and day 1 it is not so good. We shall see how it goes. I am off to try to make something for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment