Welcome to my Blog!

Thanks for visiting...

Friday, May 25, 2012

It's Friday...

It is finally Friday! What a stressful week. I am proud to say, however, that I have not cheated ONCE with my clean eating!!! I am super excited because this is the first time I can truly say that. I have also worked out so far every day!
Monday: Bootcamp assessment
Tuesday: walk 2 miles (hills: neighborhood=death)
Wednesday: Bootcamp
Thursday: Cardio Bootcamp

I am planning on going to the 6pm bootcamp tonight since I will not be going to bootcamp in the morning. I have signed up for bounteful baskets and the pick up is the same time as bootcamp. Also, I weigh in at 9am tomorrow so I don't want to be puffy! I am a little anxious about the weigh in because I have not even looked at the scale. I am not sure what is realistic. I am hoping for 2lbs but we shall see. Also, Tim and I are doing our weekly cooking together tonight so we are looking for some clean eating options that are also DELICIOUS! I will let you know what we choose. My food this week has been as follows:

Monday: 2 hardboiled eggs, 1/2c steel cut oats, raspberries & green tea (breakfast), celery and carrots 1 tbsp natural peanut butter (snack am),  salad (romaine, carrots, celery, tomato & olives) with tuna ( 1tsp light greek yogurt, 1tsp dill relish, and a lot of mustard) (lunch), Apple & Greek Yogurt (snack-pm) , herb crusted porkloin, roasted broccoli with olive oil and garlic, side salad (romaine, carrots, celery, olives, and baby tomatoes) (Dinner)

Tuesday: 2 hard boiled egg whites, 1/2c oatmeal (breakfast), Celery carrots and natural pb (snack am)5oz chicken, 1tsp EVOO, 1/4c quinoa, 1 c broccoli (lunch) grapes, vanilla greek yogurt (pm snack), Red beans and sausage (1/2c kidney beans, 2oz turk sausage) 1c cabbage with red pepper flakes and onion, side salad (romaine, tomatoes, peppers and katamala olives) (dinner)

Wednesday: 2 eggs scrambled with veggies (peppers onions garlic mushrooms tomato) 1/4 c steel cut oats with berries (breakfast),  2 hard boiled egg whites celery and carrots (am snack), 5oz grilled chicken in 1 tsp evoo, 1/4c quinoa, 1c cabbage (lunch) greek vanilla yogurt & apple (pm snack) Romaine topped with black beans, peppers, onions, avocado, tomato, jalapeno, 3oz chicken breast (dinner)

Thursday: 1 slice Ezekiel bread, 1tbsp natural pb, raspberries, coffee with splash of half and half (breakfast), 1/2 sweet potato & 2 hardboiled egg whites (am snack), 1.2c blackbeans, 4oz chicken, tomatoes, olives, onions and 1/2 avocado topped with siracha (lunch), vanilla greek yogurt & peach (pm snack) stuffed chicken (spinach, garlic, katamala olives, pinch of cheese) topped with mushrooms, 1c spinach topped with siracha, and baby tomatoes

Friday: Breakfast: 1/2c oats with blueberries, raspberries, and almonds and a carrot (breakfast), celery, carrots, 2 hard boiled egg whites (am snack)

This has been my week so far and I am pretty proud of it. Like I said though pretty anxious about tomorrow. I have been stalking the page to see what everyone else is eating because it is like watching your competition. I feel more awake and like I have more energy but I will have a long way to go. Oh and I overcame temptation hard yesterday, my body wanted crap and I said no, and when Tim got McDonalds I went upstairs so I would not even get tempted! Go me!! Here is to the first 5 days though! I can do it.  I will let you know when I weigh in tomorrow! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment